Monday 27 April 2015

Studio time

OoBeen in the studio getting things finished for the open house.  Finished drawing into my new mugs yesterday and they just need to dry before I first fire them.  I am thinking about changing the handle on further mugs back to the original round handle I used to make, but for the moment am happy with the outcome of these.  


Shown above are some sugar pots, and mugs, large and small.

I have almost finished glazing my bird chatter ready for their firing to 1150oC. I will put these on tomorrow evening.  Right now though I am on the bus home and very weary.  Look forward to having some nosh and a cuppa a while putting my feet up and watching game of thrones.

At university tomorrow, which will likely be a busy day as we have an exam board on Wednesday to prepare for.  However I will try and get to the studio at lunch, but if not will put kiln on in the evening.  



No comments:

Post a Comment